• Current controlled input
• Short circuit protection
• Current limitation
• Overload protection
• Overvoltage protection (including load dump)
• Switching inductive loads
• Clamp of negative voltage at output with inductive loads
• Thermal shutdown with restart
• ESD – Protection
• Loss of GND and loss of Vbb protection
• Very low standby current
• Reverse battery protection
• Improved electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
• All types of resistive, inductive and capacitive loads in industrial applications
• Current controlled power switch for 12V, 24V and 42V DC industrial applications
• Driver for electromagnetic relays
• Signal amplifier
• N channel vertical power MOSFET with charge pump and current controlled input, monolithically integrated in Smart SIPMOS® technology.
• Providing embedded protection functions.
Request a quote ITS4140N at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of ITS4140N In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for ITS4140N depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.